GADA-GOAL Scholars Fund 2023-2024
The purpose of the GADA-GOAL Scholars Fund is to provide private school tuition grants to deserving Georgia
families seeking improved educational opportunities for their children in grades 4 – 12.
Each recipient’s award amount will be determined based upon the tuition rate at their chosen private school
and upon their family’s demonstrated need. Awards are provided for the upcoming 2023-24 academic year only.
Applications must be resubmitted for each subsequent academic year, and there is no guarantee of renewal. No
GADA-GOAL award for an individual student may exceed $6,000 per academic year.
ELIGIBILITY – NEW APPLICANT
For an applicant to be considered, the following criteria must be met:
• Applicant must currently reside in Georgia;
• Applicant must be currently enrolled in and attending a Georgia public school;
• Applicant must be entering primary or secondary grades 4 through 12 for the 2023-24 school year;
• Applicant must have been accepted and sponsored by a GOAL participating private school. Your application will not be considered complete, and you will not be eligible to be selected for a scholarship, unless the following items are included with your application:
• Read the application carefully and complete ALL sections.
• Applicants should complete and submit the “Student Questionnaire” as part of the application. (Parents may assist young children with this section.)
• Parent or Guardian must complete the “Family Member Questionnaire” as part of the application.
• A representative of the Sponsoring GOAL Participating School must complete the “Character Recommendation Form.”
• For a NEW student entering 4th – 12th grade, include a copy of the child’s most recent Georgia public school report card showing at least one grading period.
• For ALL people currently living in your home who filed a 2022 Federal Tax Return, include pages 1 & 2 of Form 1040.
• Include documentation of TOTAL YEARLY AMOUNTS of all Non-Taxable income received in 2022.
• Include any additional letters of explanation needed to provide all information necessary for GOAL to make a scholarship award decision.
• A parent/guardian must sign the last page of the application.
Awards will be based on the application information and supporting documentation provided. For consideration, all 2023-24 GADA-GOAL applications and supporting documentation must be received in the GOAL office by Monday, April 10, 2023.
All applicants will be notified of the GADA-GOAL scholarship award decisions by Monday, May 8, 2023.
Please print, complete, and return the applicable application below.