The Donovan Difference
Monsignor Donovan Catholic High School offers a challenging academic program that serves as an excellent preparation for college. The students are educated in a safe environment where strong religious morals and principles are incorporated and reinforced through daily campus life.
- 9:1 Student-Teacher ratio
- College Preparatory program
- Above national and state average SAT/ACT scores
- Foreign Language instruction
- Dedicated and highly qualified faculty
- Dual Enrollment opportunities
- 13 Advanced Placement courses
- School day testing for SAT/ACT
The school’s curriculum provides all the necessary courses for admission to any college in the University System of Georgia. 25.5 credit hours are required for graduation.
Learn more about Donovan academics by viewing our Course Listings.