On Monday, January 17, Monsignor Donovan students will be volunteering at various sites in the greater Athens area. Athens MLK Day of Service is an annual celebration in support of
- All students will receive a permission slip that must be signed and returned to the front office by Friday, January 14th.
- School vans and buses will be used for transportation to and from the volunteer sites. At least one Donovan staff member will be with every group.
- All students and staff will receive a t-shirt to wear to their respective volunteer site.
- The t-shirt with long pants will be considered your "uniform" for the day. Dress down guidelines must be followed otherwise (no rips or tears in jeans, no shorts, no sweatpants, no pajama bottoms, no leggings etc). Close-toed shoes are mandatory. No flip-flops, slides, or other similar style shoes because most volunteer sites require your feet to be covered and protected.
- Be mindful that you will ride school vehicles and will volunteer at off-campus locations. Do not bring any technology or personal belongings that have the risk of getting lost or damaged!
All Day (Monday) EDT